Film production is the process of making a film, from an initial story idea or commission, through
Film production occurs in five stages:
- Development—The script is written and drafted into a workable blueprint for a film.
- Pre-production—Preparations are made for the shoot, in which cast and crew are hired, locations are selected, and sets are built.
- Production—The raw elements for the finished film are recorded.
- Post-production—The film is edited; production sound (dialogue) is concurrently (but separately) edited, music tracks (and songs) are composed, performed and recorded, if a film is sought to have a score; sound effects are designed and recorded; and any other computer-graphic 'visual' effects are digitally added, all sound elements are mixed into "stems" then the stems are mixed then married to picture and the film is fully completed ("locked").
- Sales and Distribution—The film is screened for potential buyers(distributors), is picked up by a distributor and reaches its cinema and/or home media audience.
Our Comapny India active software Inc is also involved in Film Production.We have dedicated team of Copy Writers, Cinematographers, Film Directors, Executive Producers, Location Managers, Sound Engineers and Animators.We provide productions with a full package of services - from research to coordination, filming and post production.